Monday, January 28, 2008

Sockapalooza Sock Savior Rocks!

I feel bad that I didn't post these earlier, but I just got all tied up with the holidays and the house stuff and everything.

I got my socks from my Sockapalooza Sock Savior! These socks totally rock! The fit and color is great! As you can see, the fluffies also like the socks!

They are the Uptown Boot Socks from Favorite Socks. I wanted to make these because I love cables, but I thought I would go insane! It's so much cabling!

My sock savior is also a blogger and blogged a lot about these socks and they traveled a lot! Check out her blog to see!

http://knittingthursday.blogspot.com/

So, thanks so much Sock Savior - you rock!

6 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them! Also love her blog. She's got some great projects going on.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Kenny said...

I love the way the cabling looks, but you're right. That would have driven me crazy. Or, should I say, crazier.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yep, me too.

I did the 2007 Rockin Sock Club and the first pattern had cables and lots of people had a ton of problems with them not stretching enough over their heels. It was a pain.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks were on the lorax? How cool!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger DebbieKnitter said...

OMG, are your puppies (actuall puppies and not your feet LOL) Papillion's? We just got a Pap (well, in Oct), she is now 7 months old and we love her sooooo much.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yep, we have 3 papillons, actually. Ours are huge super size papzillas.

They are really great dogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home