Monday, January 28, 2008

News

Man, I am so behind on posting.


I have J's Cobblestone Pullover pictures to post. He really likes this sweater. He has worn it a bunch already it looks great on him.


I finished Cherie Amour, but unfortunately I am not totally in love with it. After blocking the sleeves just got really long and the shoulders don't really stay up where I like them. This may be frogged, but I'm not sure yet.


The big news that I mentioned in the last post is this:


J and I are buying a home (well, half a home really, it's a half duplex). We close on it next week and we are super excited. It's not too terribly much bigger than our apartment, but it does have an extra bathroom and a 2 car garage. The neighborhood is clean and we are glad we could find something we liked in Dallas.


One of the coolest features of the house is that there is an atrium in the living room with a sliding door on one side and 2 of the other walls have big windows. Kinda like having an outdoor room inside and it provides a lot of light.


When we close I will be posting lots of before and after pictures because we have a lot of work to do (stripping wallpaper, painting, tiling, etc.).

Anyway, here is one picture of the outside.


The left side with the nice tree is ours. It is a corner lot and has a nice little back yard as well.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Who!
Domestivity for you.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yep, wow, can you believe it??

Next thing you know I will be learning to cook - not! :)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I look forward to seeing more!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I had a feeling that's what you were talking about. New homes are so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home