Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yep, today is my birthday! Woo Hoo go me! Hehe

I have not posted in so long. I had no idea it had been so long.

I have been working on the Cobblestone Pullover for J for last 2 weeks and it's almost done. My Cherie Amour is still sitting and waiting to be finished, unfortunately. All I have left is about an inch on one sleeve and seaming them up and it's done!

I still need to post my Christmas Knitting pictures. I did a few knitted ornaments too, but I didn't get any pictures of those before I gave them away.

J and I have been super busy lately. We have big news to announce, but we need to wait just a while longer to finalize all the details. Yeah!

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kenny said...

Happy Birthday! Tell J I said "Hey."

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks and I will! :)

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, girlie! I thought for sure your birthday was in March for some reason.

B and I have been talking about getting together with you guys sometime soon. Sophie is currently teething and somewhat of a pain in my arse, but hopefully that won't last for long.

I finally posted progress pics of the super easy and very boringly slow Boats for Cameron blanket I've been working on. It's all in my craft blog on ChaCha.

I also have pictures posted of the new guest room. We haven't repainted the old guest room, so now we have two blue rooms, but the second is dark. We both love it.

Are you guys buying a house? I'm dying to know!

It has been WAY too long since we've talked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home