Monday, October 22, 2007

3 Favorite Things

This is a picture I snapped over the weekend. I love my new green retro toaster and my alligator cookie jar, but I really love the skein of yarn I just got from Insubordiknit!

It's called Vitreous Humor and it's so gory and gross and fantastic! I just love it!

When I was reveiwing the photos later J pointed out that my yarn had a mouth. I can't believe I didn't notice the "face" when I was taking the photos - ha!

It's so cute in the skein I almost hate to knit it up into the scarf I had planned for it.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the toaster and alligator, but I'm with you on the yarn. I absolutely adore it, and I haven't even felt it! It's so unique!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Kenny said...

The yarn looks more like a Halloween decoration.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yeah, it's super cute.

The scarf i was going to make was just a dropped stitch scarf. When it's knitted up it looks more like eyes and veins and entrails. :)

Muahhahhahhahahha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home