Monday, September 17, 2007

Sock Saviors Rock!

I got an email from my Sock Savior for Sockapalooza - this is so awesome! People sign up to be "Sock Saviors" where they make a second pair of socks for someone who didn't get a pair from their original pal. This person not only made the pair of socks for their pal, but is making another pair to make up for someone who, for some reason, couldn't fulfill their obligation for the exchange! How Excellent!

Sock Saviors totally rock!

Yeah! Now I am excited again!

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it is the little things that keep you going.

Freakshow!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yeah Yeah, I get all excited about the tiny little things, oh yeah and the big things, well, maybe everything actually... :)

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Sock Saviors and boo for punks who don't follow through! I would be excited about this, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home