Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ouch!

Who know teeth whitening was this painful?

I went to the dentist and had impressions and trays made and got the whitening gel and all that. They said to do the top and bottom teeth at different times so they aren't all sensitive at once. I started the top teeth last week and the bottom ones today. The bottom ones are way more sensitive than the top ones apparently. Ouch! My teeth feel like they are throbbing, not the gums, the actual teeth. A weird feeling indeed. Luckily they are only sensitive for a couple of days.

The top ones are pretty damn white, I only have a couple of nights left to wear the top tray.

Oh, and FYI, if you plan on doing this, be careful. I was using too much solution in the top tray and it was getting on my gums and they felt like they were on fire and bleeding for a couple of days. My toothbrush was like a torture device!

5 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck. That sounds completely painful.

I need to make a dentist appointment but I just hate the idea of going. Plus, what do I do with Sophie when I go? Narf.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Well, luckily, they aren't hurting at all today and nice white teeth make me happy! :)

I like my dentist and his assistant is really good.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...
No Dice on that.
No thanks! I'll take the zero.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yeah, I woke up at about 4 am with major tooth pain, got up and brushed my teeth and finally got back to sleep.

I'll be glad when this experience is over.

I asked James this the other day - "Is the path to en"lighten"ment paved with Ambesol? ;)

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
Clever
Might make a good t-shirt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home