Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Green Things

I have been on a quest for green things lately. For some reason I am just loving green right now. Mostly grassy greens and vibrant greens.

I went on an all day search for the perfect green leather bag. I was told it was never made in green by a certain store, so I bought an orangey-red one. I went to another location of the same store and was told that it did come in green, but they were sold out. So, I drove 30 minutes to the only local store that had one. I bought the bag and was uber happy until 2 days later when the stitching started coming apart. Bleh...

So, I called the customer service line and the store I purchased said bag at and after getting the run around for a few days, they mailed me the replacement bag. I sent the defective bag back and am happy to report that the new bag has no problems at all.

In the picture below is the perfect green bag and the green cotton shirt that I made.

I worked in retail a long while ago and it makes me really mad when I get crappy customer service. After getting the run around and using the phrase "horrible customer service", the company finally got its head out of its ass and fixed the problem.

I know in this photo I look freaking huge, but you will be pleased to know that since the photo was taken I have gone back to low carbing and have lost 12 pounds so far! Yeah! Go me!

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green huh, but no vegetables maybe green eggs and ham, that qualifies for Atkins doesn't it?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I can have salad and some veggies, so no lack of green at all - green eggs and ham is a thought though... :)

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh what a cute bag and top!!
*grin* I know a secret.....I am your sockapalooza Pal *sheepish grin* I hope you like what I made:)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Hehehe - that is awesome!

I am still working on my Sockapalooza Pal's socks - it's hard to choose something for someone you don't know!

I'm sure I will love them! I never get handmade gifts from anyone because they think since I make so much stuff I would be too critical. Doh!

Can't wait! Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home