Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm a WINNER! Yeah, really!

Remember the photo contest I made a post about? Well, I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I got third place in the Nature category with this photo...

And, I got third place in the Animals category with this photo...


I thought my other photos were better, but I guess not what the judges were looking for. There were hundreds of entries apparently, and only 13 winners total, so I guess that was pretty good for my first photo contest. Also, I was the only one to win twice!
Yeah! Go me! My photos were published in the May issue of the Newsletter.

6 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty cool that you won with those pictures even though they weren't your favorites. I liked all the pictures from you that I've seen. Yay you! :)

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks! Yeah, I was pretty excited when I opened the newsletter and saw my photos.

J was bummed cause he didn't win.

Bleh...

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger PurlingPirate said...

Congratulaions!!! That's wonderful! And I think those photos are beautiful!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks so much! I am pretty happy about having photos published!

Yeah!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another Art form mastered. You are mighty.
Bask in the glow of your triumph.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Hehehheheheheha - you are too funny!

Thanks very much!

It figures I would win with a lizard pic, you know, with the tattoos and everything... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home