Monday, March 19, 2007

Random

J and I went to see Scissor Sisters last Thursday. It was a completely awesome show! It was at the Palladium Ballroom. I had no idea, but this used to be Gilley's - still looked just like it did in Urban Cowboy, except with no mechanical bull. Too bad really, I would have ridden it! (A piece of trivia, friends - I rode a mechanical bull on vacation in Cancun while in the rain AND wearing a skirt!)

Anyway, the show was awesome and absolutely packed with gay men. I cracked up when at one point a particularly flashy guy walked by and J said...

"Wow, he's so fabulous I bet he shits sparkles!"

I almost died laughing...

If you have the chance to see Scissor Sisters you definitely should. It was super fun!

I saw this button somewhere online today. It's appropriate, I think.

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger amy said...

i want one of those!!!!!!!! p.s. i got pippi broadstalker pins made! that means you have to come to the bout and get one from me.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I definitely want one! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home