Sunday, May 06, 2007

Weekend

Well, I had fun this weekend...

1. Showed up on time for a party on Saturday - unfortunately said party was on Sunday so I was 24 hours EARLY.

2. I need to schedule a fake wedding cake tasting with the Girly Night Girls - yes, seriously, I am all over it! JW loves some cake!

3. People apparently do read my blog, so here's a shout out to the Girlie Night Girls - JD & JW!

I did get some knitting in this weekend. J and I went to B&J's Critter's 1st birthday party today. I did a birthday painting for them and made Kate from Knitty. The painting is called Critter One because they call their daughter Critter and it was all about her.

This is the finished painting before framing.

After framing...

This is Kate...

I am still working on the Rockin Sock Club Inside Out Socks. I am on sock 2 and they are freaking awesome. I am waiting to post photos until they are done.

Oh yeah, and JW really really wants a File... ;)

More later...

4 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you guys could have come to the Boil. You missed a good time. Judith was asking about you. I told her you were painting again. She's interested and in the Jewery as well. You guys need to chat.

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total awesomeness!! I can't tell you how much we absolutely love the artwork! I stop and look at it hanging on my wall all the time, and I can honestly tell you I've never done that with another piece of art. I point out the critter to Sophie every time we walk by. :)

I'm going to snarf your pictures to show my family because I'm too lame to take my own (my camera is actually on the base for transferring pictures) if that's alright.

Thanks so much for both of the most excellent gifts and for being here to celebrate with us, two days in a row!! :D

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Give Judith my cell # if you want to, or my email address or blog info.

She can see the last 2 paintings here...

I definitely am going to do more paintings.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

I'm glad you like the painting - I think it draws more attention since it is personal... :)

You're welcome, we had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home