Thursday, September 20, 2007

Malabrigo Lace

I have heard such nice things about Malabrigo all over the place that I had to get some. I was definitely not disappointed. It is super soft. I love touching it and can't wait to start the scarves I got the yarn for.

Also, I got the yarn at http://www.yarncountry.com/. They are in Washington and I just paid for the most inexpensive shipping and I got the yarn 2 days later! From Washington to Texas in 2 days is really really good! I was very pleased. They have lots of colors in various weights of the Malabrigo, so if you are curious, I would definitely order from them.

Oh yeah, I got the Velvet Grapes and Pearl Ten colors. They are so nice! One of the colors is for a scarf I will make for a gift, but I will have a really hard time giving it up, I'm afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home