Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We have a winner!

Wow - that was quick!

Sm00bs is the winner with Lorenzo Lamas!

I spent many a night with my mom enduring the cheesy entertainment of Falcon Crest. Apparently he's currently on The Bold and the Beautiful. Wow, just wow.

Here's a link to his website with some super cheesy pictures too!

http://www.lorenzo-lamas.com/index.html

I also loved the Victor DeLorenzo reference! Violent Femmes! That was my favorite band for so many years, all through junior high and high school. When I had not been in Dallas very long I went to see them at the Bomb Factory (anybody else remember that place?). It was a great show and afterward my friends and I were waiting out back by the bus and got to meet the Femmes. I still have my concert shirt from that show with their signatures on it. Very cool!

Anyway, Sm00bs, comment with your choice of prize and I will start working on it asap!

6 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger PurlingPirate said...

Ah yes! How could I have forgotten him?!?!?! That was some hair!

I can't believe you got to meet them and got their autographs! So cool!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yep, it was cool to meet them, but it definitely took some persistance. It was super cold that night and I think we waited for like an hour outside. They were super nice to us though.

I think I had the same level of excitement as when I met KMFDM on the Angst tour years later, I have a shirt signed by them as well - they were cool too!

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant't believe I didn't put that together. I guess I didn't have my wheaties yesterday or I just over thought it.

And I remember the Bomb Factory.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

The Bomb Factory was awesome! I saw some great shows there!

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weee!!

Falcon Crest is exactly why I remember him! My sister and I used to watch Falcon Crest all the time. :)

That's just crazy I remember him after all these years though. That's a good 20 years ago!!

I'm going to go with the stitch markers. I need something other than what I've made! Yay for stitch markers! :)

Thank you so much!! :)

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Ok, a set of cool stitch markers coming up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home