Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meet Lorenzo and a Contest!

Say hi to Lorenzo. He's a llama. A Fiber Trends Felted Llama to be exact. He's made from double stranding Lamb's Pride with Noro Kureyon.

He was a present for my sister who's had a rough time lately and during our last phone conversation I told her she needed a stripey and wildly inappropriate colored llama to cheer her up.

Done!

He's super fluffy and cute!

On to the contest!

The first person who can comment with the 80's pop culture reference having to do with Lorenzo's name wins a prize! That person can choose a lovely set of sterling silver and bead stitch markers, necklace or bracelet hand made by me!

Come on, it's so easy!

7 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger PurlingPirate said...

I don't think this is the answer you were looking for but as a piece of trivia, Victor DeLorenzo was a founding member of Violent Femmes! I only know that 'cuz my husband is a drummer and so was DeLorenzo! I look forward to seeing what the answer is!

Love the llama!!!

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first guess is lazlo hollyfeld the genius who lives in the steam tunnels in real genius but his name is lazlo and not lorenzo but I will keep thinking about it.
I do like the colors though.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's adorable! :)

I'm guessing Lorenzo Lamas here, but not sure why I even remember the name. :)

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Lorenzo Lamas. Sm00bs must be right.

Lorenzo Llama is adorable.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks for the nice comments on Lorenzo. He is super cute. This is the second llama I have made. Both of them were for my sister - she loves llamas.

I want to make another one and actually keep it this time. Maybe in green or blue.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Paula said...

Just wanted to say thanks again for the stunning llama. He is currently grazing on the top of my dresser with his other llama pal, Dolly, who arrived last Christmas. Both are just so cute. I love them. Thanks for cheering me up. You're right. I have had a tough time lately but things will work themselves out. I love you!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

You're welcome, glad you like him. :)

I can't believe you didn't comment on the card! A snake in a sweater! Hahahhahahhahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home