Monday, November 26, 2007

Cute FOs

Over the holiday weekend I really wanted to finish this little guy up for J. I have been working on him only when J wasn't around so I could surprise him. Isn't he just the cutest knitted octopus ever?!

This is the link to purchase the octopus pattern from the hansigurumi Etsy site. The pattern was really easy to follow and it just turns out so cute!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5162135


This is Pointy Kitty. Made from the Pointy Kitty pattern from Wee Wonderfuls. Kitty was really quick and I picked fabric for a bunch more. There are a few things I will tweak next time I make one, but this Kitty is pretty cute!

Mainly next time I want to make it not quite so pointy around the chin and cuter fabrics, this was my practice fabric.



1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Monny said...

Girl this pointy kitty is so cute! Have you made anything else lately? How was your new year's?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home