Friday, November 23, 2007

Stale Cheerios and a Hacking Cough

Yep, unfortunately I made a big bowl of Cheerios and they are incredibly stale. Bleh.


Just in time for my long holiday weekend I have come down with some nasty cold. To quote Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada, I have become "an incubus of viral plague".


I am off work today and am avoiding the "Black Friday" crowds. Last year it wasn't so bad and I got a bunch of shopping done, but today I just don't feel up to it.


I don't think there is any way the sweater will be done for the party tomorrow, so I would really love to go find something cute to wear, but at this point I don't want to do anything but lie around.


I hope everyone had a nice holiday and be careful of all the nut jobs if you shop today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home