Monday, November 26, 2007

Dallas Margarita Ball Photos

A couple of weeks ago JW managed to procure a ticket to the Dallas Margarita Ball. We both wanted to dress up so we went. It was fun to get all done up.

It was a really fun night, but not entirely what I expected. J was nice enough to take us and pick us up so we didn't have to drive and afterward took our drunk asses out for food. That was fun!

I knitted a little bag to go with the dress. You can't see, but it has a few beads knitted in and the purple yarn is Kidsilk Haze, so it's a little fluffy.

There were a lot of older ladies really trying hard to look a lot younger (ick) and a lot of super cheesy 80's prom dresses. It was pretty hysterical. We laughed so much that night.


1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Monny said...

Girl I was there! Too bad I didn't run into you. I ran into a bunch of other people tho. Even a guy I used to "hang out" with. Always seems to be one of those at the MB. Yikes, what does that say about me? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home