Monday, November 20, 2006

A long time...

Wow, it has really been a long time since I posted anything. A lot has been going on.
A short list...
1. I quit roller derby - too much drama, all drama all the time. I just wasn't having fun.
2. I have been knitting like a fiend. Lots of projects. I will post pics shortly.
3. I quit my crappy job and went back to temping. It's good for me, I don't get as bored.
4. I did a cool project over the weekend and I am going to submit it to Knitty.com.
5. J and I have a new family member - she's a Hypo Orange Leopard Gecko - her name is Simone and she's georgeous. I will post pics of her soon as well.
I have been taking so many pictures of projects lately. I can't wait to post them! Yeah!

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leopard Gecko?
Here Leezard Leezard!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yep, she's mostly bright orange and super cute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home