Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stuff...

So, I didn't post pics of the new hair, but it looks much better and it's "derby red" according to D.
I have lots going on this weekend, a birthday party on Friday, league rummage sale on Sat., the league open forum Sun., then right after that, practice. What a busy weekend.
I finished the baby blanket I was working on. It turned out really well and is blocking right now. I will get a picture of it and post it before I ship it.
My MIL was mentioning alpaca the other day, so I am planning on making her a sweater. Just have to find a pattern I like and some super soft alpaca yarn...
I am having a paint issue with my brand new car that is not making me very happy, hopefully I will get that resolved tomorrow. I am taking it into the dealership after work.
I am planning on going to Rollercon. I really need to get out of here for a few days and have some fun. I am feeling really run down lately and I just need a break. Pippi is going, so we should have a lot of fun. Last time I went I stayed on the strip, this time we will be staying downtown, which seems like fun to me! I am excited about it.
Oh yeah, I made a derby skirt that turned out really awesome and wore it for team pictures the other day. I have to get the pictures emailed to me, then I will post them. They turned out really well.
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home