Monday, February 20, 2006

Knitting and Skating

So, this weekend I knitted and skated, and pretty much nothing else. I have just about worn myself out with all the skating. My thighs are pretty sore, but since pretty much all the rinks are closed Mondays and Tuesdays, I have a little time to recover.
I have almost finished the baby blanket, just one more row and then casting off. I am so glad. Then just blocking and sewing on my label (if I ever get them) and I will post a pic. I am really going to have to bust ass on the Olympic bag to be able to get it done in time!
Hopefully I can get a big jump on it tonight and tomorrow.
I am nervous about DDD tryouts. I have my normal skating and cross-overs down, but I need to work on pretty much everything else. The rinks are so crammed with kids on the weekends that I really did not get to practice anything more over the weekend.
Anyway, I have almost 3 weeks left, should be enough time to hopefully make enough progress to make the development team.
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home