Friday, February 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

So, for my project for the Knitting Olympics I am doing a larger version of this bag...

http://www.helloyarn.com/lopitote.htm

I am using a different yarn too, darker colors that are self striping; Noro Kureyon. Should be cool when I am done...

I have to cast on the bag tonight during the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and have it done by the time they are over.

In other news, I am considering joining a roller derby league. I just have way too much aggression and short of taking up boxing, this might be my best outlet... Still considering it though.

Happy Friday!

Stay tuned...

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You changed the background on your blog. Looks alot like anothe blog I read occationally.
Suits you though...

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Thanks, I have a picture to put up that will look way better with this background... lol...

from Halloween - Woo Hoo!

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Kureyon. I made Booga Bags for my sisters using two different colorways and they both turned out very well. Enjoy it! :)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Yep! the bag will be uber cute!

Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home