Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2006 Knitting Olympics

So, I finally bit the bullet and decided to go ahead and enter the 2006 Knitting Olympics.

http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/olympics2006.html

I will be making a felted tote bag with Kureyon yarn. I have made one before, but with different yarn and this one will be bigger. Since I am temping now it will be a stretch to get it done, but if I get my knit on consistently, I think I might be able to do it...

It's supposed to be challenging!!

Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, Dave Scannell sent me to your site because we are both knitters and he wanted to see if I was doing the knitting olympics. I am not but i look forward to seeing how it is going to go for you-is the bag you are doing the booga bag?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

Not the booga bag... it's cute, I got the pattern free online, it was called the fulled lopi tote...
I made one already, but this one will be bigger...

What do you like to knit?

I am working on a cabled and ribbed baby blanket too at the moment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home