Friday, February 03, 2006

Yeah! It's Friday!

I am so freaking glad it's finally Friday! After not working for 3 months and now doing temp work, Fridays mean a lot more to me. It has been a long week.
I was busy as hell all week. I got my hair cut and colored, went grocery shopping (a fate worse than death), and baked a cake last night for a thing at my job. This weekend I am going to watch a Netflix movie and definitely get my knit on.
Right now I am working on a blanket for a couple of friends of mine (embarrassing, but it's a very late Christmas gift) and a baby blanket for a guy I work with whose wife is having a baby in a couple of weeks. Of course, when I get them done, I will post pics.
Next up will be a cute felted bag and my first pair of socks. I already have yarn for both.
I am ready for the day to be over so I can go home, relax (well try anyway, I never really relax), and get my knit on!
Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home