Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday

So, last night was the Super Bowl and we had a friend over to watch the game and have some snacks and stuff. The blue birds and the bees. I can't believe the team with the ugly uniforms won. I cooked some pasta and sauce things and a good time was had by all. Apparently football on a high def 57" TV is really great...

I loved the commercial with the cavemen. That was uber funny!

We were talking about being in Mexico and seafood. I made a comment about not liking seafood and somehow this little gem just popped out of my mouth... "Not all food in Mexico is Mexican food" - um, ok, I meant to say "Not all food in Mexico is seafood"... I had not even been drinking and everyone had a good laugh...

I got my knit on over the weekend and made a lot of progress on the baby blanket. Hopefully it will be done soon!

Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to be the first to post a comment.
Yes watching the Superbowl on a 57 inch in HD is really cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home