Monday, February 13, 2006

Skating

Ok, so I went skating yesterday and considering I haven't been on quad skates in a long freaking time I didn't do really that bad, I only busted my ass twice at the beginning. I skated for about an hour until my legs were about to give out, then went to another rink to look at skates. I found some I really like there and am going to pick them up on Friday! Woo Hoo!
I think I will probably try out in March, but even if I don't make it this year by next year I will have practiced enough to be good enough, hopefully.

I did work on the baby blanket this weekend and might be able to finish it up tonight. I hope so. Then if the damn labels I ordered would come in it would be great... Then I have to really work hard to get the Olympic bag done.

It's going to be a busy week!

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home