Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Makeover madness

I had a consultation yesterday for a haircut and color with a new salon I have never been to. I usually go to toni and guy, but the last few times I went I just wasn't happy with the results. They kept just giving me the same haircut every time whether I wanted it or not. It's like they only knew how to do one thing. Also, the last time I got highlights I really didn't like them either. They were just way too blonde and stringy looking.
I liked the guy I had the consultation with, he seemed to know a lot about color and I think he will do a really good job. Another girl there is doing my cut and her hair is really similar to mine, so I think it will turn out really great.
I am anxious, I go in Saturday at 1:00. I will, of course, post pictures of the new do... :)
Now I just need to work on everything else. My wardrobe really needs an update also. I was looking for something cute/sexy to wear the other day and I realized the majority of my closet is t-shirts and skirts and they don't even go that well together.
It's weird, I like so many different things and they don't mesh at all. I like little girlie skirts and sweaters, but I also like my derby stuff a lot. I need a style that can combine a little bit of everything. Eclectic... go figure... I think I need more basics, but also more interesting things to go with those. Everything is kinda boring that I have right now.
Anyway, at least a partial makeover is in the near future. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home