Friday, June 09, 2006

Long time no see...

So, it has been a really long time since I have posted...

Ok, updates...

I did make the Dallas Derby Devils league. I am on the 5th team that will skate next year. We are called the Death Row Rumblers. My skate name is Thumpalina. Number 327.

Training is really hard and I have to build my endurance a lot. It is also lots of fun. Events are really crazy and a good time.

Also, I have been knitting lots lately. I am finally working on my first pair of socks. They are turning out really well for a first ever pair and I will post pictures when they are all done.

I have been in a bit of a downcycle lately, feeling just not all together at peace with myself and everything else. My new job is not as great as I had hoped and derby has just had a lot of drama going on lately (20 girls on a new team - go figure). I'm tired of being angry and upset all the time. It's weird. One day I will be so up and happy and having a great time, then the next I will just feel like shit... who knows? Prozac anyone?

Ok, gotta get to work, lots of knitting and derby pictures coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home