Monday, August 21, 2006

Weekend

My weekend was fun. It officially started on Thursday night when I went out to Ben's Half Yard House for a Derby Karoke fundraiser.
I have never been very fond of karoke, but I had an awesome time.
I got my hair done Thursday afternoon and the guy who washed out my color (John) was super cool so I asked him to go.
I went with D and John showed up which was cool and fun. He is very high energy! We ended up staying out until around 2, so I was really dead tired on Friday and had to go to a dinner with J for a work birthday thing. It was pretty fun, but by the time it was over I was ready to crash. We got home around 9:00 pm and I just planned on taking a nap. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until around 3:00 am! Long nap, but I was really tired and went right back to sleep. I think I ended up sleeping for like 12 hours or something.
I did a lot of sewing and no knitting over the weekend. I will be glad when the sewing project is done. It's a lot more work than I anticipated. I always seem to volunteer for things that sound like fun and they usually turn out to be a major pain in the ass before I am done.
I swear I will post some pictures later. I tried the other day and could not get them attached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home