Thursday, July 13, 2006

Almost the weekend...

This weekend will be super busy. I will have like no free time.
Friday night is Pippi Broadstalker's birthday party. I am baking an awesome cake tonight for her. Mostly strawberry with some surprises.
Saturday is the league rummage sale from 8am to 2pm. So not looking forward to getting up that early. Saturday night I am going to a birthday party with D at Zubar. That should be fun. Not sure if J is going or not. I am pretty pissed/disappointed with him right now. Once again the computer might as well be married to him.
Sunday is the league open forum meeting from 1-4 pm and then practice from 5-7 pm. That is going to be a really long day.
I also have to find time to alter a dress for Bump n' Grinder this weekend and finish knitting baby stuff to send to M&T.
On another note, practice last night went better than normal. It was harder, but I think it really helped a lot of us. We were also told that due to bad attitudes, crap skating and attendance issues that some of us may have to try out again in August. That totally sucked to hear and I am really going to have to start busting ass if I am going to stay on the league. I am going to get back into the gym and start getting back into shape. I really need to work on balance and flexibility. Oh, and strength. I just feel weak.
What was that saying about no rest for the wicked?
More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home