Monday, July 17, 2006

Disgusting Derby Injury

Ok, so this is gross - this was my foot the day after practice on Sunday. My worst derby injury to date. It hurts really bad. Just from my skates...
No idea how I will skate on it the day after tomorrow at practice.
On another note, the rink that will remain nameless screwed up my new skates really badly when they put them together in a really crappy manner, so I had to have new plates and the skate boots had to be redrilled. I was really angry about this!
Thanks so much to Kelly (Clay's Pride) and Clay at Mid-Cities Skateland for helping me out so much! They are awesome! If anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area needs work on their skates please see these people.
More later...

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really gross. Nothing like starting the day by seeing a gaping wound

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Cynthia said...

yeah, it hurts too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home