Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Handyman & Wisteria

If you noticed the nice ceiling light in the kitchen pictures, yeah! There are actually 2 and I installed them myself. J had to get up in the attic and dig through the insulation to replace the old broken boxes the light fixtures screw into. This is him on his second trip into the attic all protected from the fluffy sprayed insulation up there. I just had to get a picture of him since this isn't usually his thing at all. He actually bought a toolbelt! Ha!

My mom was here last weekend and bought us some plants. This is our wisteria that I planted in the back corner of our yard. J somehow managed to throw his back out over the weekend, so I, get this, mowed the entire lawn, pulled weeds and dug a hole and planted this nice little wisteria. It was work. Those of you that know me personally know I'm not really a yard work kinda girl.

I also cut wood trim with a hand saw at Home Depot last weekend. Wow, can you believe it??

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home