Friday, December 19, 2008

Holidays

I have been neglecting this blog in a big way. I don't really like making posts until I have pictures to post and haven't gotten around to editing any photos lately.

I did a lot of holiday knitting this year and it's mostly finished. I need to sew a couple more gifts and finish up a few small things, but for the most part I'm done. I will post all the pictures soon.

I have been really excited this holiday season, but I'm starting to wind down.

The economy is so bad right now it's just depressing. Our house needs so many repairs and the money we thought we would have to use for that isn't coming. It is really getting me down. Our master bathroom has a leak in the wall by the shower and that means to fix we will basically need to tear the shower out and have all the tile and drywall fixed and that will be messy, expensive and time consuming. Plus the outlets in the bathroom don't work. Our kitchen and concrete outside need to be fixed as well. We need new windows in the living room because they leak air and it's costing a fortune to heat and cool our place. I thought having a house would be great, and parts of it are, but at the moment it's hard to be happy when there's so much fixing to do.

Sorry, enough griping.

Yeah, Holidays - Woo Hoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home