Monday, November 03, 2008

Funny

I just had to share this.

I spent a lot of time last week making awards for our costume contest at work and knitting as well. Friday night after J got home I was telling him my hands were tired and my wrists really hurt.

Well, J does this thing when he thinks he's being really smart and original. He smirks this little self-satisfied smirk and then pops off with some totally snarky or funny comment. It cracks me up.

Anyway, after talking about the sore wrists I looked over at him and he was smirking and he looks at me and says:

You've got "Crafty Tunnel".

I cracked up. He smirked more.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Kenny said...

Cute.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that smirk!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I recognize that smirk. Tom does something similar when he has a goofy thought. Crafty tunnel is pretty funny.

Melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home